Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Chat with Norm!

 One of my favorite computer past times is chat!  I have been chatting with people over the computer for over 20 years!  I have decided to make a chat room for anyone who'd like to chat with me about anything and everything.
 Internet Relay Chat (IRC) is my preferred chat protocol.  If you are familiar with IRC you will feel right at home in our new chat room!  If not, you can still chat using one of the simple web interfaces.  

 You'll find the portal to the chat room at the top of my blog or you can click here.  Please read the entire page about the chat room at least once.  Also, keep in mind that the web interfaced chat links are notoriously buggy.  That is why there is more than one.  If one doesn't work, try the other.  If you'd like help installing a dedicated IRC chat client, just ask!

 -Norm  aka John Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment