Sunday, October 7, 2012

Weight Loss Update: 10/07/12

Weight Loss Update:

Today's weigh-in showed my current weight to be 253.5 pounds, 5.0 pounds lighter than two weeks ago, bringing my total weight loss to 232.5 pounds.  This makes 20 continuous months of weight loss averaging 11.6 pounds per month, and keeps me fairly close to my long-term goal of losing 1% of my body weight each week.



Compulsive Over Eating Update:

 Today marks 7 weeks since I've addressed my compulsive overeating by intentionally eating less food. My new way of eating is not without ongoing issues.  However, it has become such an ingrained part of my life that it's no longer really a problem.    Yes, I'll continue to pay vigilance so old habits don't creep back in, but I don't see the need to have continuing updates on the matter.  From here on it it should be assumed that so long as my weight loss is ongoing, I'm not having issues with volume eating.

Weight Graph
 
I moved the Weight Graph Chart to it's own page.  You can view it by clicking the link towards the top of the page.






That is all!


Happy Eating!

-Norm  aka John Smith
 

No comments:

Post a Comment