Thursday, April 5, 2012

Weight Loss Update: 04/04/2012

This week's magic number is:


The scale reports I've lost another 5 pounds in the past two weeks, the same number I lost in the two weeks prior, for a total of 154 pounds so far!!   Again, I fell a bit short of 1% of my body weight per week, but am still ahead of my goal a bit as measured from February 8th, 2012, when I first set 1% a week as my target goal.
 The 150 pound mark is a big milestone!  But an even bigger milestone is the fact that I am now more than halfway to my target of 186 pounds.   I do not remember ever weighing 186 pounds, but it was probably way back in my middle school years.  I graduated high school at 260 pounds and the least I've ever weighed as an adult was 240 pounds.  I chose 186 as my target because it was 300 pounds away, an admirable goal, and because that is pretty close to what the BMI chart said I could weigh and not be considered overweight.  So while I'm just over halfway to my eventual goal of 186 pounds, I'm only 73 pounds away from what I weighed graduating high school, and at the current trend, I can be there by the end of September!  

 -Norm  aka John Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment