Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Weight Loss Update: 05/19/13

Greetings, and welcome to my weight loss update for May 19th, 2013.   Yes, it is a few days late.  :)

When we last left off two weeks ago I was rocketing towards my goals at warp speed.   It looked as if nothing could stop me!   And nothing could...   except myself!

 I should know by now....    slow and steady wins the race.   But I was on a mission and wanted to drop as many pounds as possible so I'd be as light as possible for upcoming surgery.    I had a head on collision with my old nemesis chronic pain/fatigue/inflammation that brought things to a screeching halt.  I've spent the entire last week trying to recover and the scale has not been favorable in that whole time.

 However, because my "official" weight is my Ten Day Average, we have what appears to be another "glowing" weight loss report!   My Ten Day Average for Sunday, May 19th was 196.05, down exactly 6 pounds from two weeks before that.   The current stall will be reflected in the next weight loss report in two weeks, by which time I hope to have recovered from my current malaise and gotten the ball headed in the right direction again.

 Happy Eating!

 -Norm   aka  John Smith   

No comments:

Post a Comment